Sports
EPL: Marcus Rashford future at Manchester United decided


Manchester United striker, Marcus Rashford, has finally decided to stay at Old Trafford.
Rashford, who scored for England against Spain and Switzerland during the international break, had been urged by former Premier League star, Alan Shearer to quit United due to his lack of regular playing time under manager, Jose Mourinho.
According to The Sun, the 20-year-old said that he has no plans to leave the Red Devils and is willing to fight for a regular role as a striker under Mourinho.
“Marcus loves the club and does not want to move but he wants to be a striker or at least play down the middle as a No 10,’ a source at United told The Sun.
“He is not going to give up trying to prove himself at United but he knows he may have a big decision to make soon.”
Rashford will miss United’s Premier League clash against Watford on Saturday.
The England international is currently suspended for three games after being sent off for violent conduct in his side’s 2-0 win over Burnley in their last EPL game.
-



Politics3 days agoWES 2025: WorldStage boss urges Tinubu to engage Trump on possible joint military exercises to flush out terrorists in Nigeria
-



Energy3 days agoDangote Contracts Honeywell International for Major Refinery Capacity Upgrade to 1.4 million barrels per day
-



News3 days agoUK Govt Backs Lagos State to Advance Disability Inclusion and Gender Equality
-



GRTech5 days agoAVEVA recognised as the winner of 2025 Microsoft Manufacturing Partner of the Year








