News
“We Are Not Recruiting” – FRSC Debunks Rumors


The general public must disregard the trending online alert alleging a recruitment screening exercise is going on, The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) said on Friday.
The Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, issued the warning in a statement he signed and made available to newsmen in Abuja.
Kazeem reported that the attention of the FRSC was drawn to the fake news making rounds that the Corps’ recruitment screening exercise would commence from September 24 to September 29.
He said, “The corps, by this medium, warns the public to shun all false alerts regarding job screening exercises.
“The exercise had already been conducted on September 6 and concluded on September 12.”
According to Kazeem, the FRSC implores applicants and the general public to avoid desperate moves that might bait them into the snare of deceitful people.
He said, “The Corps expressly disowns all liability for extortion of any form arising from patronising these fraudsters, or reliance on any information contained in the social media pages they’re using to spread this misinformation.
Kazeem added that the FRSC could be reached through its toll-free line for any valid information.
-



GRPolitics5 days agoNULGE, Stakeholders Endorse Mbah, Reaffirm 2027 Support as Tomorrow Is Here Movement Inaugurates Coordinators
-



GRTech5 days agoFDI: Enugu Govt, Haier Group Launch $20m Factory, set for $30m expansion
-



News3 days ago‘You escape, or you die’: African men say Russia duped them into fighting in Ukraine
-



Spotlight5 days agoOgbuefi Remmy Nweke Takes Helm as Organization Ushers in New Era









