Education
JAMB Records 1.4M Registrations, Likely Not To Extend Deadline


The Registrar, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, Prof Ishaq Oloyode, on Friday in Kano said the board had so far registered not fewer than 1.4 million candidates across the country for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
He reminded candidates that there would be no extension of the March 26 deadline for the UTME registration.
Oloyode said this while ascertaining the level of preparedness and facilities at the Kano zonal office of the board.
According to the JAMB boss, the board will not succumb to any pressure to extend the UTME registration, pointing out that it had fulfilled all the requirements for a hitch-free registration of prospective candidates.
‘’My mission in Kano is to assess the level of registration. There is no crowd at the centres; the registration is going on smoothly, but the board is worried that towards the end of the exercise, people will be clamouring for an extension,” he stated
-



GRPolitics5 days agoNULGE, Stakeholders Endorse Mbah, Reaffirm 2027 Support as Tomorrow Is Here Movement Inaugurates Coordinators
-



News4 days ago‘You escape, or you die’: African men say Russia duped them into fighting in Ukraine
-



GRTech5 days agoFDI: Enugu Govt, Haier Group Launch $20m Factory, set for $30m expansion
-



Spotlight5 days agoOgbuefi Remmy Nweke Takes Helm as Organization Ushers in New Era









